Perfect for Spring and Autumn days Kick Flare Jeans are the definitive must-have for mid season weather.
I truly believe this shape is extremely flattering to almost everyone, as kick flare jeans will make your legs look longer in the sexiest way possible, just by showing no more than your ankles.
That’s why, in order to create a feminine and powerful look I would definitely style blue denim kick flare jeans with mules shoes or comfortable heels with ankle ties, as seen in many celebrities and style-gurus such as Alexa Chung or Emma Roberts, who both decided to go for a red heeled shoe and create a very chick and feminine look.
- Gianvito Rossi – Suede pumps (BUY HERE)
- Whistles – Sylvian Mini Croc Leather Bucket Bag (BUY HERE)
- Dolce&Gabbana – Cat Eye Sunglasses (BUY HERE)
- Child of Wild – Wanderlust Moonstone Ring (BUY HERE)
- Child of Wild – Mini Opal Babette Ring (BUY HERE)
- Child of Wild – The Infinity Layering Necklace (BUY HERE)
- Topshop – Dree Cropped Kick Flares Jeans (BUY HERE)
- Scotch&Soda – Sheer Bow Neck Blouse (BUY HERE)
But as most of you have already noticed, Winter is coming. And no one better to get winter-style inspirations as Scandinavians.
If you are a big supporter of simple and powerful ”less is more” full-black outfits this one is for you.
- Acne Studios – Jensen leather Ankle Boots (BUY HERE)
- Saint Laurent – Sunset medium leather shoulder Bag (BUY HERE)
- Ray Ban – Wayfarer Sunglasses (BUY HERE)
- J Brand – Selena cropped corduroy bootcut pants (BUY HERE)
- Max Mara – Wool turtleneck seater (BUY HERE)
- Acne Studios – Leather biker jacket (BUY HERE)